Enchanted Time Line

Enchanted Time Line

Thanks for visiting my Choc-Nut Wrapper blog. This is where I'm keeping some treasured memories that my family had over the years. I wanted to share these captured images with friends and relatives. Please come back whenever you want to see what's new with us. Feel free to post a reply if you see something you like or just want to get in touch....

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vigan

Calle Crisologo (Vigan City, Ilocos Sur)As if time stood still at Calle Crisologo, holding hands while walking with my hubby (yhey…), we talk about how on earth they were able to keep these antiquated houses. It was a romantic scene walking on narrow cobbled stone on a calm night with my hubby. Street was well lighted with antique looking street lamps. Large capiz wooden windows can be seen at the second floor and some souvenir shops below these century houses. My girls were running after a Calesa, this was their first time to see and was very fascinated. My son was busy looking for souvenir bracelet or a bag; he wants to give it to his special friend once we got back to Manila. I saw my Mom very busy looking for bargains. She bought an Ilocos Blankets and told me that the price in SM was more than double than here. We walk a few hundred meters with my husband holding my hands; Mom took pictures of me with my hubby hugging me close on his arms. It was passionate not until my hubby softly whispers to my ears “I will keep you in my arms, there’s no way for you to do another souvenir buying spree”. I caught other local tourist attention when I blurted with a big laugh. Truly Vigan is a place like no other.













No comments: