Enchanted Time Line

Enchanted Time Line

Thanks for visiting my Choc-Nut Wrapper blog. This is where I'm keeping some treasured memories that my family had over the years. I wanted to share these captured images with friends and relatives. Please come back whenever you want to see what's new with us. Feel free to post a reply if you see something you like or just want to get in touch....

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lunch at Kogi Bulgogi

Kogi Bulgogi (Korean Cuisine - Eastwood Mall) We just had a Sunday family lunch and we’re supposed to eat at a favorite Chinese restaurant at Eastwood Mall. But when we arrived at the resto, it was closed to their patrons, for a scheduled activity. We decided to jump into the next Korean restaurant. 

I didn't know what to expect really since I hadn't eaten much Korean food before. I had heard good things, but who would think you could find such a great bistro. The bulgogi (which is a Korean barbecued beef dish) was so amazing that I ate it all, you get your money's worth at Kogi Bulgogi. Everyone else seemed to really enjoy their selections as well, but I'm really thankful that I went with someone who knows a lot about Korean food, and who was already familiar with Kogi’s, because who knows what random dish I would've chosen.  We had our dessert at the nearby Starbucks coffee shop.
















No comments: